Friday, October 31, 2014

Kitty and Lala

http://www.shortoftheweek.com/2011/06/08/kitty-lala-80-impression/

The documentary that I watched was titled "Kitty & Lala, 80 Impression", which was about Chinese wedding photography and how it has changed. I thought some things that made it a good documentary were the music and video used I felt like went very well together. Also, they gave some good background to photography in China and how it has changed and why they take pictures of newlyweds. There was a good balance of "one-on-one" scenes with Kitty or Lala and other scenes of their surroundings and them at work.The visuals used were very interesting, however sometimes I felt like too many different videos or scenes were being shown at once and they wasn't enough time to truly get a look at all that was going on, which is one thing that I think would make it a better documentary. Overall, the documentary kept my attention, had good transitions, and was informational while still fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment